This competition is organised and run by Oncor Tree Limited, Hong Kong. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry set forth by the Sponsor, Oncor Tree Limited.
This photo competition is open to all customers with an Oncor tree worldwide. Participants must send their photos of a decorated Oncor tree by email to email@example.com by the competition deadline at midnight (GMT +8) Hong Kong time on December 12th, 2020.
Entries will be collated and publicly available for viewing on our Facebook page. Visitors on our Facebook page will be able to vote for the 20 finalists by positively reacting to each entry. A positive reaction is defined as either a "Like", "Love", or "Wow" given by a Facebook user.
The top 20 entries with the most Like, Love and Wow reactions at 60 hours after the photo submission deadline will be chosen as the 20 finalists. From these 20 finalist entries, 3 will be chosen by the selection board of Oncor Tree Limited as winners and its decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
The winners will be notified via their contact email as provided during their submission of the photo entry to this competition. Employees and their families of Oncor Tree Limited are eligible to enter, but cannot win the competition.
It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents and gives a non-exclusive licence for commercial use to the Sponsor for using the Photo Competition entry image(s) in any marketing materials including but not limited to: social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications for an unlimited period without remuneration.
All photo(s) must:
- be high resolution photo(s) to be eligible for prize selection;
- have an Oncor tree as the tree depicted;
- be the property of the contestant.
Prizes: There will be cash reward prizes for the best 3 photos and the winners will be announced on December 20th, 2020 on our Facebook page.
- 1st Prize: USD 5,000
- 2nd Prize: USD 3,000
- 3rd Prize: USD 1,000
*** Proof of Oncor trees required for the 20 finalists
- Your odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, the number of Facebook users positively reacting with Like, Love, and Wow, and the level of skill of each entrant;
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize;
- The 20 finalists must produce proof of an Oncor tree purchase (sales invoice, receipt, or photo of the Oncor tree box);
- The cash reward will be sent to the winner's PayPal or bank account as listed on the completed and signed Final Candidate's Agreement.
Entries must be submitted: Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms and Conditions of this Photo Competition shall be governed by the Laws of Hong Kong S. A. R. and all contestants consent that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Hong Kong Courts shall prevail.